For the Bath School Department teachers to discuss the use of technology and its integration into the curriculum.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Talk n Tech

So here goes!
What do you want to Talk about Technology-wise in the schools?
What do you hope to accomplish this coming year?
What do you already do that involves technology?
What do you know your kids know when they come to you?
What technology skills would you like them to have when they leave you?
How important do you feel it is to be able to do what they are doing?
What would YOU like to learn to do this year?

Okay?

Now this does not mean that I don't have any ideas meandering through my brain, but it does mean that I know that I am not the only one with thoughts on this subject. And I'd like to know what your thoughts are. I may be able to steal, or use, them.

So when you get a moment, please jot down a word or two and post here. Your posts will be public, but only by those who know this URL...every other staff member at FMS and DNS.

No comments: