For the Bath School Department teachers to discuss the use of technology and its integration into the curriculum.

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Posting Podcasts

As you can see on the sidebar, I have posted my class' Friday Funcast two ways. The top one is what I finally accomplished by going to the Add a Page Element and clicking on Configuring HTML/JavaScript and entering the html content provided by GCast. The one under that was made by clicking on Feed in the Add a Page Element section. However there, I could only add the html that linked directly to the feeds and not to the javascript, as I was limited to fewer than 500 characters. I may play around with that a bit, but since the first one was so easy, I guess there is no need.
On Aug. 6 and 9 I will help you make a page like this one, with a podcast link, too! Hope to see you there.

No comments: