For the Bath School Department teachers to discuss the use of technology and its integration into the curriculum.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

From Here On?

I am going to try and keep this updated for you with helpful technology type stuff to try or links to sites that have interesting technology integration ideas.
I will be back in first grade and no one will be doing this, but I will continue to keep this as a resource, as I will School Vault.

I will update School Vault with links to sites that teachers can use with their k-5 students as direct resources for the curriculum.

Here at Talk n Tech, I will continue updating with resources for teachers' help with technology and ideas for using technology in the classroom k-5.

If you have a suggestion for a good site for teachers or students, comment or send an email to me and I will review it for inclusion on one of these two sites.

No comments: